To create a feature request, follow the steps below:
- Go to TORO's issue-tracking board and log in.
- Click the Create Issue button at the navigation bar and then fill in the details of your request in the appearing form. Ensure that the issue type is set to Feature Request and the project should be set to DEV: Docs to OpenAPI.
- Click the Submit button to publish your ticket.
Ideally the issue should contain the following information:
- Purpose of the new feature
- How the feature could be used