Exporting Plugin Configuration to a File
File-based exports are typically preferred when you need a quick way to share your configurations to others, especially when your configuration is still a work-in-progress. To export your Crawler config and/or models:
- Under the Crawler tab, click the Export button located at the toolbar.
Select which data to export. The plugin allows you to choose from the following options:
- All (if you want to export both the OpenAPI schema and Crawler configuration)
- Config (if you want to export your Crawler configuration, which includes defined models)
- OpenAPI (if you want to generate an OpenAPI schema out of your existing models)
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to commence. The location of your download will depend on your browser settings.
When exporting plugin data, the resulting file is always a ZIP archive. This archive may contain either (or both) of the following files:
This file describes the Crawler configuration, including defined models if any.
This is the generated OpenAPI schema for the API in JSON format.