Downloading Plugin Configurations from the TORO Marketplace
Before creating your own plugin configuration, it is recommended that you check the TORO Marketplace for already existing configurations. This way, you won't have to redo the configuration all over again. Furthermore, if there are changes in the documentation page, you can just update the configuration.
To download a plugin configuration from the Marketplace:
- Go to the Marketplace tab.
- Enter the URL of your target documentation page in the Doc Url field.
- Click the Fetch configuration list button beside the Doc Url field; it comes with a refresh icon.
- The Config dropdown will be populated with entries if there are existing configurations for the documentation page you've entered. Select your desired configuration from the dropdown.
- Once your choice has been finalized, click the Import config button.