Creating a Martini package
To begin integrating, you will need a Martini package. This page will guide you how to create a package from scratch.
Use packages created by other developers
To create a package, follow the steps below:
- Right click on your instance, and select New > Martini Package. Note that if you change your mind, the target instance can still be re-selected later.
- Now that the Package creation wizard is visible, you may:
- Reselect the instance where the package will be created;
- Specify the name of your package, which should be valid and unique within the instance;
- Specify the marketplace ID of your package (e.g.
- Specify the version of your package; and
- Choose whether to start the package immediately upon creation or not.
- Click Finish.
Use the Wizard launcher to open the Package creation wizard
Open the Wizard launcher by pressing and follow the steps below to immediately prompt the Package creation wizard to open:
mp1 in the search field.
- Select Martini Package from the list of suggestions.
Which stands for the initials of 'Martini package'. ↩