Documenting a Event Based Workflow
To provide explanations, or more information about your Event Based Workflow service, comments are supported. All comments are supplied on the Event Based Workflow definition itself. This means that when you need to pass around your service, comments will go along with it. You can add comments for the whole service or be specific and add one for each state.
To add comments to a Event Based Workflow:
- Open the Event Based Workflow file by double-clicking its name on the Navigator view.
- Open the Properties view, if not visible.
- Click on the Comments tab.
- Enter your comment in the provided text area. You can use Markdown in your comment, if you wish.
- Save your comment by pressing .
You can add a comment to a Event Based Workflow state using the same steps; the only difference being, you have to select the state where to add the comment to.
Hovering your mouse over a Event Based Workflow state should show that Event Based Workflow state's comment.