Generating a license from the TORO Marketplace
To manually generate your license via the TORO Marketplace, follow the steps below:
- Obtain a copy of your product key. Martini will automatically provide one for you after it has been installed and
deployed. You can get it by visiting the Admin UI,
or by entering the
product-keycommand in the CLI tool.
- Visit and login to the TORO Marketplace. After logging in, you will be redirected to the Account Dashboard.
- From the dashboard, click (2) Martini from the navigation panel on the left. This will allow you to see the Martini subscriptions you have on your account.
If you don't have a subscription yet, (3) add a subscription.
- Choose your payment plan (annually or monthly).
- Choose which Martini plan you want to subscribe to.
- Add your plan to your cart and checkout.
- Provide your payment details in the checkout page.
After successfully purchasing a subscription, it will now be visible in (4) your list of Martini subscriptions.
- At the static navigation bar at the top-right and near your account's avatar, click on the Free trial status button. This button is displayed as a blue gift icon.
- At this point, a dialog will appear. Click Subscribe.
Select the subscription you would like to use.
From the appearing panel on the right, click the Generate License button. Provide the following details in the form that appears:
- Description - a short description of your license to help identify it better
- Product Key - the product key you obtained earlier
- Number of Cores - the number of cores accessible to the Martini instance
Once this process has completed, the license text will appear. On the top right of the license text, a blue button can be clicked, which will copy the license to the clipboard.
Is it required to manually generate my license?
If you're going to install your license via the CLI tool, yes. Otherwise, no. There are other methods for automatically generating licenses.