Creating a chart from Tracker data
Tracker data refers to the data processed by Martini as services are invoked. You can create reports from this type of data through the steps below:
- Open the Chart wizard by clicking on the charts button of an existing column.
- Set the data source type of your chart as Search Index > Tracker.
- Set the facets you want to display in the chart and how you would like to display them. Report Builder will automatically generate the request to Tracker for you. You can also check the Tracker's response by clicking the View Response button.
- Pick the type of chart you want to use, and specify a name for your chart.
- Click Generate Report to finalize your work.