Quick start tutorial
The following quick start tutorial will go over some of the basic concepts of Martini in order to get you developing faster. For demonstration purposes, these tutorials will instruct you on how to build your own 'hello, world' application. By the end of the tutorial you should have a good grasp on how to create a package, service, and API, as well as log transactions, and create a report.
Don't forget to boot your Martini instance
Before you can develop applications, you must first boot your Martini instance.
- Creating a package (1 minute)
- Writing a service (4-5 minutes)
- Invoking a service over HTTP (1 minute)
- Creating an endpoint (4-5 minutes)
- Publishing an API (5-6 minutes)
- Documenting an API (2-4 minutes)
- Securing an API (4-5 minutes)
- Viewing transactions in Tracker (5-7 minutes)
- Create a report (4-6 minutes)
Total: 30-40 minutes.