Subscribing to TORO Cloud
The Online Edition of Martini entitles subscribers to the use of TORO Cloud. TORO Cloud is a service that covers the provisioning and maintenance of Martini instances on TORO's cloud infrastructure.
Subscribing to this service automatically triggers the setup of your Martini instance on TORO Cloud. To subscribe to TORO Cloud, you only have to follow the steps described below:
- Sign in to the TORO Marketplace. Upon successfully signing in, you will be redirected to the Account Dashboard.
- From the menu on the left, click Subscriptions, then Martini Online. This will allow you to check the TORO Cloud Dashboard. If you have existing TORO Cloud instances, they will be listed on the panel on the right.
Click either Subscribe to TORO Cloud or Add TORO Cloud Application in order to add a new TORO Cloud subscription. You will then be asked to provide:
- The type of TORO Cloud instance you want to provision
- The number of TORO Cloud instances you want to provision
Choose your plan and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to the checkout page and provide your payment details.
- Read the terms and agreements and check the checkbox if you agree to them.
- If you have agreed to the terms and agreements, you can click the Submit button to finalize your purchase.
Give TORO a good few minutes to build and initiate your instance. Alternatively you can view the subscription, as it will have an indicator on the top right showing you how the provisioning is progressing.
After the process has finished, you should be able to connect to it. Its address will be provided in the TORO Cloud Dashboard page.