Subscribing to TORO Cloud
The Online Edition of Martini entitles subscribers to the use of TORO Cloud. TORO Cloud is a fully managed service that covers the provisioning, maintenance, and upgrading of Martini instances on TORO Cloud's infrastructure.
Subscribing to this service automatically triggers the setup of your Martini instance on TORO Cloud. To subscribe to TORO Cloud, follow the steps described below:
- Log-in to the TORO Marketplace by clicking the Login link, located at the top right corner of the website. Upon successfully signing in, you will be redirected to the Account Dashboard. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one by clicking on the Create Account link instead, and then clicking Martini Online.
- From the menu on the left, click Subscriptions, then Martini Online. This will allow you to check the TORO Cloud Dashboard. If you have existing TORO Cloud instances, they will be listed on the panel on the right.
Click either Subscribe to TORO Cloud or Add TORO Cloud Application in order to add a new TORO Cloud subscription. You will then be asked to provide:
- The type of TORO Cloud instance you would like to provision
- The number of TORO Cloud instances you would like to provision
Choose your plan and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to the checkout page by clicking on the Check Out button at the bottom, and then provide your payment details.
- Read the terms and agreements and check the checkbox if you agree to them.
- If you have agreed to the terms and agreements, you can click the Submit button to finalize your purchase.
TORO Cloud will take a few minutes to build and initiate your instance. While you're waiting, you can view the subscription, and it will have an indicator at the top right showing you how the provisioning is progressing.
After the process has completed, you will be able to connect to it. Its address will be provided in the (1) TORO Cloud Dashboard page. You can also click on the (2) link button on the right hand side to go directly to the instance.