Custom search indices
Martini supports one of the most popular open-source enterprise search platforms, Apache Solr. This means that you have the ability to link you own Solr cores, and index and search Solr documents from your local or remote Solr servers1.
Martini comes preconfigured with two Solr cores, one each for the invoke monitor and Tracker. It uses these cores to implement features such as throttling and monetization, and for logging data processed by trackable services. With custom search indices, you can index and query whichever dataset you want, and implement custom logic using services for your applications.
Delve on how to work with custom search indices through the following resources:
- Creating and connecting to a custom search index
- Indexing a document to a custom search index
- Updating a document from a custom search index
- Searching documents from a custom search index
- Unindexing a document from a custom search index
- Extended Solr Search API
Support for embedded, remote, and SolrCloud versions of Solr are dependent on your Martini subscription plan. ↩