Updating your License
License installation for TORO Cloud
The procedures described in this document are not applicable to organizations running on a TORO Cloud subscription. License installation is automatic for TORO Cloud subscribers. To learn how to subscribe to TORO Cloud, visit this section instead.
Via Server Admin UI
Only for Server Edition subscribers
The Server Admin user interface is only available on the Server Edition of TORO Integrate (non-headless). If you're using a different edition or the headless version of the Server Edition, prefer the other methods of license installation described in this document.
- Visit the Server Admin UI.
- Under the Configuration menu, select License. This will bring you to the License page.
From the License page, you can either:
- Sync your license or;
- Manually enter the license key and then save
Via CLI Tool
Using the CLI tool, execute the
install-license command to reset the license key:
> install-license --license "<your license key here>" License installed.
If you are not in a rush to update your license manually, TORO Integrate will automatically update its license for you. This can take up to six hours to occur. You can also restart TORO Integrate since TORO Integrate checks for new licenses while it's starting up.
Via TORO Integrate Launcher
- Launch the TORO Integrate Launcher.
- In the Quick Access toolbar, click on the launcher's icon and select Install License from the appearing context menu.
- Delete your current license by clicking the Delete License button. Confirm your action.
- Repeat Step #2.
- After Step #4, a dialog will show up asking, "Do you already have a license?" Click Yes or No depending on whether you have a license ready or not.
- Fill up the succeeding forms to install your license.