Installing TORO Integrate on Windows
This page will guide you in installing TORO Integrate on a Windows machine.
Be sure to check out the prerequisites beforehand for seamless installation.
To install TORO Integrate on Windows, follow the steps below:
- Run the TORO Integrate .exe file as Administrator.
- On the User Account Control prompt, allow TORO Integrate to make changes to the machine.
- Select your preferred language. The default language is English.
- Start the installation by clicking Next on the wizard.
- Agree to our Terms and Conditions by clicking on the box.
- Select the directory where you'd like to install TORO Integrate. The wizard will show the required disk space for the installation and the free space on the selected disk.
- Optional: select or deselect creation of Start Menu Folder or Shortcuts for all users.
- Optional: select or deselect creation of Desktop icon.
- Click Finish.
Here's the installation process in action.