A simple setup means deploying a single instance of TORO Integrate on a single machine – be it on Linux, MacOS, Windows, or Docker.
This type of deployment is typically used with a Developer License, for purposes such as testing and analysis. Installation and deployment instructions for this type of setup shall be found on these pages:
- Installing TORO Integrate on a Linux Machine
- Installing TORO Integrate on a macOS Machine
- Installing TORO Integrate on a Windows Machine
- Starting up, Shutting Down, and Restarting TORO Integrate1
- Simple Dockerized Deployment of TORO Integrate using the Official Image
Before proceeding with installation, be sure to check TORO Integrate's hardware and software requirements.
Start-up instructions for TORO Integrate in this page will not work for Docker-based deployments. ↩