To create a feature request, follow the steps below:
- Go to TORO's issue-tracking board and log in.
- From the navigation bar, click the Create Issue button.
- In the appearing form, provide the details of your feature request. Ensure Issue Type is set to "Feature Request". Also, the value for the Project field should be the recipient of the feature. For example, select "DEV: TORO ESB" for feature requests meant for TORO Integrate.
- Publish your ticket by clicking Submit.
Ideally, a feature request would contain the following information:
- Purpose of the new feature; bonus points for example use cases
- How clients are to use the feature