Upon encountering a problem, you may visit the TORO Integrate support page in order to access product resources and get in touch with the community and support team. From this page, you can:
- Visit the Knowledge Base space in order to learn more about known issues and solutions
- Log a support request
- Contact us via live chat for urgent concerns
- Communicate with fellow integration ninjas via the community Q&A
You may also visit our issue-tracking board to log bugs there directly. To do so:
- Log in.
Click the Create Issue button and then fill up the appearing form with details about the bug. Ensure that the issue type is set to Bug and the project should be:
- "DEV: Coder Studio" for Coder Studio bugs
- "DEV: Coder Cloud" for Coder Cloud bugs
- "DEV: TORO ESB" for TORO Integrate bugs
When reporting bugs, we highly advise providing as much information as you can so our support team and developers can identify your issue immediately and work on releasing a fix as soon as possible. A good report will contain the following bits of information:
- A brief, yet descriptive summary of the issue (title)
- The series of actions that led to the occurrence of the issue, what you were expecting, and what actually happened instead
- Resources you have that can be used with the given steps in order to reproduce the issue (e.g. Integrate package, service scripts)
- Relevant log messages
- Related configuration files
Exporting Log Files from Coder Studio
When reporting bugs related to Coder Studio, it is useful to provide error logs to make it easier for the
development team to analyze and fix the problem. Coder Studio provides a way to export log messages as a
It can be done by following the steps below:
- Access the Error Log view by pressing , typing
Error Login the search bar, and then selecting the view from the choices by pressing . Alternatively, you can access the view via the menu bar; simply select Window > Show View > Other > General > Error Log.
- On the Error Log view, click the Export Log icon.
- Choose the name and destination of the log file.
- Click Save.
If in case Coder Studio fails to start and/or is unable to access the Error Log view, the log file is also accessible
in the TORO Coder Studio workspace; this is
/<user-home>/toro-coder-studio-workspace/.metadata/.log by default.
Hidden files may need to be shown if accessing it this way.
After acquiring the logs, attach the log file to the support ticket.