Installing and Launching TORO Integrate on Your Machine
This document will cover how to install and deploy TORO Integrate from your own machine as quickly as possible. Requirements and procedures discussed in this page are applicable to the Server and Desktop Editions of TORO Integrate only.
We will go through the following topics:
- Application requirements
- Downloading and running the installers
- Launching your TORO Integrate instance
- Installing your license
Ensure you have Oracle's JDK 8 installed on your machine. You must also have the
environment variable configured.
The easiest way to install TORO Integrate is by having it directly installed on your machine's operating system. Below are the installation procedures:
- Download the installer for TORO Integrate. There are multiple types of installers available; choose one which matches the edition of TORO Integrate you intend to run and your machine's operating system. The download links for TORO Integrate's Server Edition will be sent directly to your email. Meanwhile, the download links for TORO Integrate's Desktop Edition are accessible directly from the TORO Cloud website.
- Open the file and follow the steps presented by the wizard in order to finish installing your application.
Want a more detailed installation guide?
Refer to these documents:
Launching the Instance and Installing Your License
To run your TORO Integrate instance:
- Go to the
- Double click the corresponding start-up script for your operation system.
There are multiple ways to launch TORO Integrate
The deployment procedure described in this section is just one of many.
Your TORO Integrate instance will start but since your license is not installed, you won't be able to do anything just yet.
We'll be using the Server Admin interface to install our license. Visit
localhost:8080 (default server address) to
access the Server Admin UI. You will be greeted by an alert informing you that your license is not installed yet.
Click on either of the links provided by the alert to start the license installation procedure.
We recommend choosing the first link as it will prompt TORO Integrate to generate the license for you, which is more convenient than having to manually generate it yourself from the TORO Marketplace.
After you have finished installing the Desktop Edition of TORO Integrate, you will also have the TORO Integrate Launcher available on your machine. It's got a nifty set of features that'll help you configure, monitor, and manage your TORO Integrate instance's lifecycle. To launch TORO Integrate:
- Run the TORO Integrate Launcher.
- Click the Start button.
Normally, this would prompt TORO Integrate to start up but since you don't have your license installed yet, a dialog will pop-up. Install your license by responding to the dialog and filling up the succeeding forms.
We recommend choosing No. This option will let TORO generate the license for you instead of having to manually generate it yourself from the TORO Marketplace.