Subscribing to TORO Cloud
The Cloud Edition of TORO Integrate entitles subscribers to the use of TORO Cloud. TORO Cloud is a service that covers the provisioning and maintenance of TORO Integrate instances over the TORO's cloud infrastructure.
Subscribing to this service will automatically trigger the setup of your TORO Integrate instance over TORO Cloud. To subscribe to TORO Cloud, you only have to follow the steps described below:
- Login to the TORO Marketplace. Upon successfully signing in, you will be redirected to the Account Dashboard.
- From the menu on the left, click TORO Cloud. This will allow you to check the TORO Cloud Dashboard. If you have existing TORO Cloud instances, they will be listed on the panel on the right.
Click either Subscribe for TORO Cloud or Add TORO Cloud Application in order to add a new TORO Cloud subscription. You will be asked to provide the following details:
- The type of TORO Cloud instance you want to provision
- The number of TORO Cloud instances you want to provision
Add your plan to your cart.
- Proceed to the checkout page and provide your payment details.
- Read the terms and agreements and check the checkbox to agree to them.
- Click the Submit button to finalize your purchase.
Give TORO a good few minutes to build and initiate your instance. After the process has finished, you should be able to connect to it. Its address will be provided in the TORO Cloud Dashboard page.