Creating Gloop Services
One way you can create a new Gloop Service is via the Gloop Service Creation wizard:
- Right-click on or underneath the
codedirectory of the Integrate Package where your service will reside and from the appearing context menu, select New > Gloop Service. This will launch the Gloop Service Creation wizard.
- Provide the details of your service in the wizard and hit Finish once done.
Launching the wizard
As another option, you can launch the Gloop Service Creation using the following steps:
- Press .
- Enter the keywords
gloop servicein the Wizard Launcher's text box.
- Select the Gloop Service wizard from the filtered results by clicking on the entry or moving your arrow keys up and down.
- Press .
You can use this method to launch other wizards as well.
The alternative way to import a service is to:
- Drag and drop a
.gloopfile from your file manager software to the Coder Navigator view. Before dropping the file, ensure that the mouse is hovering over the package where you would like the Gloop Service to reside.
- Drop the file on the desired package.
- If you're using Coder Studio, you must ensure that Copy Files is selected when the File Operation dialog appears, and then you may press OK.
This only works when you're creating a Gloop Service from an existing one.