Creating Gloop Services
One way you can create a new Gloop service is via the Gloop Service wizard:
- Right-click on or underneath the
codedirectory of the Integrate package where your service will reside and from the appearing context menu, select New > Gloop Service. This will launch the Gloop Service wizard.
- Provide the details of your service in the wizard and hit Finish once done.
Launch the wizard using keyboard shortcuts only
As another option, you can launch the Gloop Service wizard using the following steps:
- Press .
- Enter the keywords
gloop servicein the Wizard Launcher's text box.
- Select Gloop Service from the filtered results by clicking on the entry or moving your arrow keys up and down.
- Press .
You can use this method to launch other wizards as well.
The alternative way is to import a service; you can do this using the following steps:
- Drag and drop a
.gloopfile from your file manager software to the Coder Navigator view. Before dropping the file, ensure that the mouse is hovering over the package where you would like the Gloop service to reside.
- Drop the file on the desired package.
- If you're using Coder Studio, you must ensure that Copy Files is selected when the File Operation dialog appears, and then you may press OK.
This only works when you're creating a Gloop service from an existing one.