Creating an Integrate Package
To begin integrating, you will need a package. This page will guide you on how to create a package from scratch.
Borrow packages from other developers
It's possible to export and import packages so you won't have to create packages from the start.
To create a package, follow the steps below:
- If you're using Coder Cloud, right click on any blank space in the Coder Navigator view > New > Integrate Package. Since you can connect to multiple instances in Coder Studio, you have to do a right click on the specific instance where you want your to-be-created package to reside. Don't worry! If you change your mind, the target instance can still be re-selected.
- Now that the Package Creation wizard is visible, you may:
- Reselect the instance where the package will be created
- Specify the name of your package, which should be valid and unique within the instance)
- Choose whether to start the package immediately upon creation or not.
- Click Finish.
Create packages like a pro
Using Coder Studio, you can open the Wizard Launcher (), enter
ip (short for 'Integrate package'),
and select Integrate Package to immediately open up the Package Creation wizard.