Creating an Integrate package
To begin integrating, you will need an Integrate package. This page will guide you how to create a package from scratch.
Use packages created by other developers
To create a package, follow the steps below:
- Right click on your instance, and select New > Integrate Package. Don't worry! If you change your mind, the target instance can still be re-selected later.
- Now that the Package creation wizard is visible, you may:
- Reselect the instance where the package will be created
- Specify the name of your package, which should be valid and unique within the instance
- Choose whether to start the package immediately upon creation or not.
- Click Finish.
Create packages using the Wizard launcher
Open the Wizard launcher by pressing and follow the steps below to immediately prompt the Package creation wizard to open:
ip1 in the search field.
- Select Integrate Package from the list of suggestions.
Which stands for the initials of 'Integrate package'. ↩