Gloop SOAP API editor
Like Gloop REST APIs, Gloop SOAP APIs are defined using
.api files. Opening a
Gloop SOAP API's corresponding
.api file shows the API in the Gloop SOAP API editor, where it can
be configured. This editor has five parts which are accessible by the different tabs visible at the bottom,
- The Source tab displays the raw content of your
.apifile. The content is written in JSON, and parsed by Gloop to build your SOAP API.
- The Documentation tab displays the description or documentation of your API. The content of this tab ends up
documentationelement of the
- The Operations tab is where you add or remove Gloop services that your SOAP endpoint will use in order to process requests.
- The Security tab is where you set restrictions to your API's availability.
- The Preview tab displays your SOAP API's corresponding WSDL document and link. Previews for the WSDL document only exist when the Gloop SOAP API has operations and doesn't have any pending or unsaved changes.
Changes and updates
Changes made to a Gloop service that is added to a SOAP API would also update the WSDL definition of the SOAP API. Clicking the Refresh button would let you see these changes.
To add a service:
- Click the add button from the toolbar.
- Select the service you want to use from the service picker.
You could also use content assist to add services by pressing , or drag and drop services from the Coder Navigator to the Operations tab.
To remove an existing service:
- Go to the Operations tab.
- Select the services you want to remove.
- Click the delete button from the editor's toolbar.