Creating a Gloop SOAP API
You can create a new Gloop SOAP API from scratch, or generate one from an existing definition. To learn how, read the steps below:
- Under your Integrate package's
codedirectory, right click where you want the
.apifile to reside. From the appearing context menu, select New > Gloop API. You will be presented with the Gloop API wizard.
Choose Publish, then click Next.
To consume, or to publish?
Consume is for generating Gloop services that each call a provided API's endpoints. Publish generates an
.apifile for serving new or existing APIs in TORO Integrate.
Enter the name of your API and then select New SOAP API as the type. Click Next.
- Choose your Gloop SOAP API's source.
- Select None if you want to create your Gloop SOAP API from scratch.
- Select Existing Gloop SOAP API if you want to clone an existing Gloop SOAP API. You will
have to specify which Gloop SOAP API to clone by browsing its location or by dragging and dropping the
.apifile in the text box.
- Select Existing SOAP API (WSDL) if you want to create a Gloop SOAP API from a given WSDL file. You can specify
.wsdlfile by dragging and dropping the file, browsing its location in the local file system, or by entering an HTTP URL.
- If you have selected None as the source in the step above, you can optionally click Next and specify the Gloop services that you will use to process requests and produce responses.
- Click Finish.